Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubadour
|Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubadour|
|Release Date(s)||September 1, 2005|
Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubadour brings a new round of dueling action to the Nintendo DS™. Utilizing the unique features of the Nintendo DS™, players will experience the world of Yu-Gi-Oh! on two screens with touch pad controls. Watch monsters rise up from their cards and battle it out on the top screen with amazing 3D graphics. Use the bottom screen strategically as it presents the card playing field in 2D and supports full touch control. Duel against your friends or trade cards using the wireless function.
Watch monsters rise up from their cards and battle it out on the top screen. The bottom screen presents the card-playing field in 2D and supports full touch-screen control. Players tap the screen to deal, draw and flip cards. Play the game and make your way through Kaiba's new tournament. Play through the beginner cup all the way through the expert cup! There are a ton of battles to face, and even a few puzzles for you to solve. Each battle you win will grab you some Kaibacorp points, the currency of the game and will enable you to buy some new cards! Shadow duels, and God cards are included in this game as well.
- Utilizes the Nintendo DS touch pad and two screens for exceptional control
- Use the Nintendo DS’ wireless LAN connection to duel friends and trade cards
- Includes more than 1,000 of the latest and greatest cards
- Each game includes three exclusive trading cards
- Enhanced 3D graphics bring the Yu-Gi-Oh! world to life as monsters rise from the cards
- Unique “Friendship” feature available with in-game duelists that will trigger special events
Related ThreadsNightmare Troubadour Help! - last post @ Sep 9, 2011
yu-gi-oh Nightmare Troubadour D.S game - last post @ Mar 10, 2007
whole game of nightmare troubadour - last post @ Aug 12, 2006
Yu-gi-oh nightmare troubadour - last post @ Mar 11, 2007
General Discussions: Yugioh: Nightmare Troubadour - last post by @ Aug 18, 2005