Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Duel Transer
Enter the island of Ragnarok to do battle against the Duelist Corps. Who they are and their intentions will be revealed as you continue to win. Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Duel Transer offers gamers a completely original storyline based on the immensely popular Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's animated series and is available with an amazing Wii compatible add-on. Created specifically for the video game, gamers are thrust into the Duel of Legend Cup and pitted against 20 characters from the series; some never before seen in game. It's a trading card battle on your console! The game includes more than 4,500 of the most up to date cards including Star Strike Blast releasing in November 2010.
 Game Play
The Wii exclusive Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Duel Transer sees players entering a tournament being held by Surtr. As the player defeats players and transer robots alike, they will progress up the Yggdrasil Tower, running into characters from the series along the way. Explore the Yggdrasil Tower and battle your way to victory.
- Duel with more than 4,500 of the most up to date Yu-Gi-Oh! cards including Star Strike Blast releasing in November 2010
- Original storyline created and torn from the highly successful Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's animated series on Cartoon Network
- Introducing 20 characters to duel and interact with in Free Duel or battle through Story Mode to be immersed in the world of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's
- Compete in single player action or 2 player mode with anyone anywhere in the World via Wi-Fi connection
- Completely original honeycomb mapping system for a linear and non-linear play path through 13 duelist stages
- Includes 3 exclusive trading cards in pack: Closed Forest, Fighter Ape and Roaring Earth
Related ThreadsYu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Duel Transer on the Nintendo Wii! - last post by Quetzalcoatl @ Dec 22, 2010
anyone wanna duel on yugioh 5ds reverse of arcadia - last post @ Mar 27, 2010
New Nintendo Wii game (Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Duel Trancer) - last post @ Sep 11, 2009