(Redirected from Removed from game)
Banished (formerly referred to as Removed from Game, or RFG), is a popular theme in Decks in the Yu-Gi-Oh! Metagame. It involves using cards that gain strength for each card that has been banished (or removed from game previously), as well as cards that banish.
D.D. is short for Different Dimension.
- D.D. Survivor a staple in Macro Monarch Decks primarily.
- D.D. Assailant
- D.D. Warrior Lady so strong it was formerly on previous Banlists.
- D.D. Warrior
- D.D. Crazy Beast
- D.D. Scout Plane
- Helios Trice Megistus
- D.D. Crow a staple in most Side Decks
- Helios Duo Megistus
- D.D.M. - Different Dimension Master
- Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer formerly a staple in most Side Decks.
- Gren Maju Da Eiza
- Banisher of the Light
- Banisher of the Radiance
- Necroface currently Limited due to its powerful effect.
- Dark Magician of Chaos currently Forbidden due to its powerful effect and ease of Summoning.
- Bazoo the Soul-Eater
- Helios - The Primordial Sun
- Golden Homunculus
- Divine Knight Ishzark
- D.D. Borderline
- Burial from a Different Dimension
- Dimensional Fissure stops Effect Veiler, Swift Scarecrow, Maxx "C", Honest, and other powerful Monster Cards that need to hit the Graveyard.
- Dimension Fusion
- Soul Release very powerful effect that can remove the win conditions from many Decks such as Lightsworn, Chaos...
- Gravekeeper's Servant
- D.D.R. - Different Dimension Reincarnation
- Chaos Greed
- Inferno Tempest
- Soul Absorption
- Big Burn
- Dimensional Prison
- Return from the Different Dimension currently Limited due to its powerful effect and ability to win almost instantaneously, specially mid to late game.
- D.D. Dynamite
- Macro Cosmos stops everything Dimensional Fissure can but banishes Spells and Traps as well.
- Graverobber's Retribution
- Mirror Force not really a banish card per se but mixed with Dimensional Fissure and Macro Cosmos can banish opponent's monsters en masse.
- Skull Lair
This page has been accessed 889 times.