Welcome to the Yu-Gi-Oh Wiki!
Welcome to the Yu-Gi-Oh Wiki on Neoseeker!
We need your valuable help to make this Yu-Gi-Oh Wiki an excellent source of Yu-Gi-Oh info, please help any of the pages below!
You can also check out our Card Database to help you find the card you seek!
Or you can look at the official Banlist to see which cards you can use and which you cannot use!
If you need help building a deck, you may want to read this article on deck consistancy.
If you have any questions regarding this Wiki (problems with coding, not knowing what to do etc.) please contact 1 of the Wiki Leaders to help you.
Currect Wiki Leaders:
You may log in with your Neoseeker username and password!
How you can Help and What We Need
- Check out the Talk Page off of the Main Page to find discussions regarding the Wiki.
- Check out Short Pages and fill them up with more info to make them more complete!
- Check out Long Pages for some examples of indepth pages.
- Help start pages from the Wanted Pages list, which lists a bunch of pages linked within the Wiki but that have not been created yet.
- Write original content in your own words - do NOT copy and paste from other sources (but it is ok to source from other locations as long as you write using your own words, just like a research paper or Wikipedia article. References are fine)
- Help organize pages, improve formatting, and fix spelling and grammar.
- Upload images - Screenshots, box-art, anything!
What do we want?
- Character Descriptions
- Lore and interesting facts
And other useful, detailed information about the series.
Start your work by visiting or creating these pages. Then link out from there. Remember we are looking at creating thousands of IN DEPTH pages with tons and tons of information!
released in the latest big set, Cosmo Blazer, we have Breakthrough Skill. This card is the Trap form of Effect Veiler but with it's own pro's and con's in contrary to each other. Like any other Trap card you need to Set this card until atleast the next turn but unlike Veiler you can use this card during your own and your opponent's turn. These days we have lots of mass destruction decks out there who do it via the grave or the field but unfortunately this card focusses on those on the field. That annoying Inzektor Dragonfly or that Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Bear that are going to use their efefcts to gain advantage over you. They will be stopped in their tracks because of this card but only as long as they are Face-Up on the field. If it was only this, why use this card over Effect Veiler at times? Well that is because of this card's grave effect. If your opponent has an Ally of Justice Catastor or another card that will be using it's effect during your turn, you can Banish this card from your Graveyard to stop and walk over them. Whether you add this card to your arsenal, value it as a threat or underestimate it, remember that Dimensional Fissure cannot touch it and that Macro Cosmos disrupt it's second effect whereas Effect Veiler is dead in the water.
(Click to enlarge the image)
The Evilswarm Archetype is first introduced in Duel Terminal 7. The deck is firstly based on stunning your opponent with card effects and eventually blasting them away with high attack power. They have their own search power and their own Normal Monster which makes Rescue Rabbit playable in the deck for fast Xyz Summons. This type of deck is topping in the OCG while it still needs to top in the TCG as they were released recently. This particular deck also draws out the power of the Evolzar monsters from the Evol Archetype and once this deck starts with it's summoning, it will maintain control the rest of the Duel. This deck was made by member Kent
- Character Profiles
- Series Profiles
- Game Profiles
- Card List
- Fusion Guide
Pages that need more content
Pages that need creation
Yu-Gi-Oh News on GameGrep
Submit Yu-Gi-Oh News
- Relinquished (leDinx, 14:35, 15 April 2017)
- Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer (126.96.36.199, 04:19, 22 January 2017)
- Card of the Day/2015/January (Swampert X, 10:56, 12 January 2015)
- Card of the Day/2015 (Swampert X, 10:52, 12 January 2015)
- Card of the Day (Swampert X, 10:51, 12 January 2015)
- Main Page (Dragoon, 04:24, 30 April 2014)
- ZW (Miragedres, 07:47, 10 January 2014)
- Astral Pack One (Miragedres, 22:31, 9 January 2014)
- Astral Pack Three (Miragedres, 22:30, 9 January 2014)
- Astral Pack Two (Miragedres, 22:23, 9 January 2014)
Yu-Gi-Oh Wiki Stats