Part of the Synchron Archetype
- If “DNA Surgery” is making all monsters on the field into Dragons, and “Hyper Synchron” is used to Synchro Summon a monster that was not originally a Dragon, the effects of “Hyper Synchron” still activate. So the Synchro Monster gains 800 ATK and is removed during the End
- If the Synchro Monster is flipped face-down, the effects of “Hyper Synchron” are wiped, so the Synchro Monster will not gain 800 ATK or be removed from play.
- If the End Phase is skipped, the Synchro Monster will be removed during the next End Phase.
- If “Imperial Iron Wall” is active, the Synchro Monster will not be removed. However, if “Imperial Iron Wall” is destroyed, the Synchro Monster will be removed during the next End Phase.
- If the Synchro Monster is not removed from play for some reason, it still retains the +800 ATK.
- The +800 ATK boost and the condition to remove the Synchro Monster from play resolve as a single Trigger Effect. This is not an effect that targets.
- Removing the Synchro Monster from play during the End Phase does not start a chain.